Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tidbits

Here is just a tidbit that I thought I'd do since I have reliable Internet.

People I miss

My mom
My dad
P.J, Dione, Lavar, Tamarra, Micah, Rain, Jared, Morgan...and everyone attached to them
The rest of the family...There are kind of too many people to name
Herb and the TOI crew
Louvenia Gainey, Paul, Chris, Eric, Carol, Robbie, John, and the rest of the CoC crew
 My two best friends in the entire world: Lindsey Braun and Jamie Russell!!!!!!

Things I miss

FOOD!
My car
My cell phone
My computer
My T.V (even though I don't have cable)
Meh...This is totally not important, and I've said "my" waay too much.

I love and miss yall a whooole lot! If your not a praying person please just keep my family and friends in your thoughts. I know that people think I'm in a crazy place, but don't forget about everyone in the states. If you are a praying person please pray for everyone back at home that I am not able to be with. Not that my absence takes that much out of their lives, but I am a pretty big deal.


Be strong and courageous and do not be afraid. The Lord goes with you each and every day.

Felicia


3 comments:

  1. LECIAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not supposed to be on the computer right now but mama is gone so hey. I love you and I miss you and I want you need you BEGGING YOU to come back home!


    LOVE,
    morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, I miss you to Feebie!!! (I don't know why you miss the rest of them though:) JK It is not by chance that you are in the place that you are. I pray for your strength, drive, love, heart, might, health, state of mind, purpose, mission and just...You. ***Dionne***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang DD that was low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    LUV MORGAN
    ps. fefe I love you too

    ReplyDelete